Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday pterodactyl bits

After a sweaty run and no breakfast this morning, I am now the lightest I have been since about 2010-ish. 97.4kg is still overweight but I am hopeful I can get lighter and also get my cholesterol down by my next check in January. I don't have a target weight but under 95 would be amazing. I am too slack to measure my waistline but I must, as that's more important for blokes than your weight by fair.

My top ten Australian artists, shooting from the hip;

- Jeffrey Smart
- Tim Storrier
- Emily Kngwarreye
- Margaret Preston
- John Wolsely
- Rosalie Gascogne
- Arthur Streeton
- George Gittoes
- Dorrit Black
- Patrick Grieve
The college leavers each year get hoodies with their name/nickname on the back. 17yo's says SUBMARINE MODE. He says at the time he was filling out the form this was quite funny, but he can't remember why now.
News from Marcus in Hong Kong





No comments: