Monday, January 24, 2011

Cold tweets

I have been using Twitter a lot this week - it's kind of like a Dustbuster™ of the mind. Where there should be an interesting litter of stuff for me to turn into a blog post, all is clean, pristine and infertile. So I will repost some of this week's soggy Tweeet Bix, in the hope you will forgive me and we can all try to get back to normal.
   
1. Electronic sign by highway: 

 CAGE FIGHTING JAN 29
... 
AT D.E.C. SUPPORT THE KIDS
... 
(I don't know what came next). DEC is the local sports and entertainment centre.

2. I always saw whaling as a black and white issue until I heard two words: "whale bacon"

3. Best sight of the day: 2 men carrying huge metal bowl of cauliflowers

4. Michael: "I have thought up a new kind of bomb! All I need is sticky tape, a rubber band, and an ordinary bomb!"  

No comments: