Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Little watercolours

I walk around the city at lunchtime and in odd moments on weekends, and document that on Instagram here. I take photos of very ordinary things.     I made myself a target of posting a drawing or some sort of art for every fifth post. This was to give myself an incentive to keep drawing, even if they were just small scribbles. And I have tried to ignore quality control; just post whatever is new in the notebook.

I found these tiny 7cm x 7cm blank books at Artery. The paper is very thin but they are fine for micro-scrapbooks so I am doing some drawings and paintings to that size.



Above is the corner of Devonshire Square and Browne St, West Hobart.
Below is the bottom of Warneford Rd, South Hobart where it meets the Hobart Rivulet,
with houses in upper Liverpool St in the background.

No comments: