Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Premiers

 Let’s play Who Can Think Of The Most State Premiers? Is it fun? No not really. Just a quiet day at work and I am trying to keep my brain flexible by testing it occasionally.

I've got 54. I gave myself a bit of leeway – if I could picture them and remember half their name, it counts.

  • SA: Playfair, Dunstan, Rann, Olsen, Weatherall, Hall, Malinauskas (7)
  • WA: Richard Court, Sir Charles Court, Forrest, Lawrence, Burke, Gallop, McGowan (7)
  • QLD: Bjelke-Petersen, Cooper, Ahern, Goss, Bligh, Newman, Palaszczuk (7)
  • VIC: Bolte, Thompson, Cain, Kirner, Kennett, Brumby, Bracks, Andrews (8)
  • TAS: Dry, Bethune, Ogilvie, Reece, Neilsen, Lowe, Holgate, Gray, Bacon, Lennon, Bartlett, Giddings, Hodgman, Gutwein, Rockliff (15)
  • NSW: Askin, Wran, Greiner, Carr, Iemma, Rees, Unsworth, Kenneally, Berejiklian, Perrotet (10)

No comments: