Monday, December 28, 2009

Michael Stipe / Bull in a fishtank

I did not get this book for Christmas, it just so happens it was Christmastime when I finally discovered it looked quite good wearing my glasses.

This is my prize bull, Seacrest Chubby Dominator TX23475. He has spent the last three years in a fish tank, in case you are wondering about the green face. He is a magnificent specimen otherwise, and if I can scrub off the algae he stands a good chance of bringing in some ribbons at the Royal Hobart Show in the Plastic Toy Cattle category. Look out for his exclusive tell-all revelations, "My Three Years of Hell in a Fish Tank", in next month's Womens Weekly.

1 comment:

Nobody said...

In a surprise twist it seems that "Bull in a Fish Tank' is the working title for Stipe's next book.

PS Thanks to your earlier posting of the nude archer, I have to overide our 'net nanny' just to access your blog.