Friday, July 27, 2012

Peep


I'm blogging from the dentist's carpark in Moonah, home of all-you-can-eat food, ten pin bowling and ... dentists. Most of the dentists in the metropolitan area are either here or in one street in Kingston. Odd.

This tiny blog-from-the-car is just to say I am still alive, working hard at establishing myself as a freelance designer, and generally pretty pleased with my progress on that front.

I have a Work In Progress list of projects, the phone is ringing fairly frequently, and my first set of invoices from the start of July ought to paid over the next couple of weeks. Ought.

If you have anything you'd like me to do in the wide gamut of work between motion graphics, graphic design, laying out publications, illustration, (video clean-ups are currently a speciality) etc and so forth - please drop me an email.

And now, time to go for some drill and fill.

No comments: