So, we are doing some work on e-Safety and Safe Surfing and all that, for the federal government. I am having to get up-to-date on a raft of new things that have hitherto passed me by. One of these is Second Life. You create an "avatar" and stride/fly around inside this amazing 3d world, with other people's avatars. If you walk through someone its expected that you'll apologise, its quite rude.
I just looked up the Second Life FAQ and here are my favourites.
1. How do I make money ?
2. How do I detach something from my head ? (or other body part)
3. Why are there so many girls in Second Life ?
4. Hey, Can we have sex here ?
5. Why do I have a box on my head/hand?
6. Why can't I stand up from this sofa?
Here is my first try at a fat, badly dressed avatar. I was the only fat person in cyberspace, and I have now given in to peer group pressure and slimmed down.