This one is a bit parochial. Sorry Norway and Turkey, think of it as Australian cultural studies.
In 1980 someone had the brilliant idea to get one player from each VFL team to sing a song, and then released it as an LP, titled Footy Favourites. The cover suggests "Hear your players sing their favourite hits". So - bearing in mind that each of these guys is supposedly singing his own favourite hit, here is the track list.
1. Imagine - Mark Maclure (Carlton)
2. Danny Boy - Ray Shaw (Collingwood)
3. Hard Rock Cafe - Laurie Serafini (Fitzroy)
4. Who's Sorry Now - Kelvin Templeton (Footscray)
5. I Go To Rio - Michael Turner (Geelong)
6. Don't Stand So Close To Me - Michael Moncrieff (Hawthorn)
7. Macho Man - Robbie Flower (Melbourne)
8. 20 Miles - Wayne Schimmelbusch (North Melbourne)
9. The Letter - David Cloke (Richmond)
10. I Can See Clearly Now - Trevor Barker (St Kilda)
11. Ruby (Don't Take Your Love to Town) - Tim Watson (Essendon)
12. Little Jeannie - Barry Round (South Melbourne)
How did any of these big boofy blokes (Robbie Flower and Michael Turner particularly) live this down?