Tuesday, June 06, 2006

International irritated by hard Australia

From Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf (translated badly by computer)

ROTTERDAM - international of the Dutch elftal had no well word after the oefeninterland against Australia (1-1) for the manner of game of the australiërs. "I found it too far go”, thus Phillip Cocu, which left the duel injured. "I am really a proponent of male football. But you do not have enter a game with the intention to kick players.”

Beside Phillip Cocu also Giovanni of Bronckhorst and Wesley Sneijder the duel - the last before the world championship starts football - concluded rather than planned. Van Bronckhorst hard was touched by wild a tackle of Luke Wilkshire. Sneijder injured themselves at a attempt a ball on the aim of Australia shoot.

Van Bronckhorst found the way on which Wilkshire did not continue on him normal. "If I do not ventilate half in had hung the moment he touched me, I had now been already on gone to house. I do not get why he did it. He got rid of the ball knullig, perhaps it was for this reason. But if how they contracted today the duels, then it seemed exactly or the WK for them see you already started were. I weet really not what their intention was.”

Cocu touched themselves injured by a hard tackle of mark Viduka. "I had the feeling which he touched me wilful. The ball was already. I bundle of it also real that I am injured now. I was exactly fit and had no more charge of my hamstring and was in fact entirely free of complaints. I want play a sharp game, but this went me really too far. I have also said after result against Hiddink that it beat nowhere on.”

Also ears Robben, which escaped some hard summary offences cunning, were not speak after the duel a lot concerning the hardness of Australia. "If you see how those Wilkshire continue on Van Bronckhorst... that is really a schande. Then have you no respect for each other. If you do something like that, then that stores nowhere.”

Bondscoach Marco van Basten were it nothing once with its international. He did not find that the australiërs exceeded against oranje a border: "Players who cannot against that, have a large problem in my eyes. We had in some cases much improve ourselves must arm.”

No comments: