- there is only one pig in all of Afghanistan. He lives in the Kabul Zoo, and is named Khanzir.
- Mindlab International did research on biscuit-related injuries and concluded that the most dangerous biscuit is the custard cream
- 62% of people in the UK do not know the parable of the Prodigal Son
- 35% of dogs in Scotland are obese
- British Sandwich Designer of the Year (2009) was Thomas Allen of Buckingham Foods
- The British Medical Journal announced in 2009 that there is no such condition as "cello scrotum". The author of a letter reporting the condition, published in 1974, contacted the journal and confessed that she and her husband made it up, inspired by the listing that year of "guitar nipple".
- British travelers consider the Eiffel Tower to be the world's most disappointing attraction, followed by the Mona Lisa, and Times Square, New York.
Friday, January 07, 2011
Cello Scrotum / Danger Biscuit
According to Schott's Almanac 2010,