Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Absolutely last bit of Coyle and Sharpe for a while

[...]

Sharpe: Could we go through a transformation right now and have Mr. Coyle become a werewolf for you on the street just to prove that he is a werewolf? And we can do it now. Can we do this?

Huffman [innocent bystander]: I don't particularly care to see something like that.

Sharpe: Can we go ahead?

Huffman: I don't know. I certainly don't have any particular desire to see this. I don't know if it's going to prove anything by becoming a werewolf on the streets or anything.

Coyle: I have showed it to the people at the radio station, I'll show it to you.

Huffman: I guess it's all right with me.

Coyle: May I go through a pre-wolf intensity?

Huffman: All right go ahead.

Sharpe: I make a wolf sound which brings this out in him and Mr. Coyle will start turning into a werewolf. Are you ready? gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r (he growls). Now there are some sounds coming from Mr. Coyle, the transformation is beginning!

Coyle: (fierce sounding growls)

[...]

No comments: