Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fish - they think they are so smart


Are you sick of fish? Give them an inch and they take a mile? Cut you off in the carpark? You know, I'm pretty sure I saw some fish talking to your girlfriend.

Well, I've had it up to here with fish, and I'm sick of just talking about it. Nick, and I and our good friend Michael Kerschbaum got in his boat and went and made a statement, gave those fish something to think about.

I TRICKED three salmon into getting into our boat with a shiny silver lure. Not so smart now, eh fish? Then I took them home and ATE them. That's right. Grilled them with butter. I might be CRAZY, but I'm CRAZY like a FOX.

So - things are pretty quiet around here now. I haven't heard one smarty-alec comment from a fish today. I think I have sent a message, not just to salmonids but to ALL fish, that we have had enough nonsense.

No comments: